Failed to Install Windows 7, A Required CD / DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing|NETTER KINGDOM Failed to Install Windows 7, A Required CD / DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing

Friday, February 24, 2012

Failed to Install Windows 7, A Required CD / DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing


Failed to Install Windows 7, A Required CD / DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing is characterized by the emergence of an alien language the message was hahaha. Actually, this problem exists also on the previous windows, both XP and Vista. Some visitors had issues trying to install Windows 7 Fails requesting articles about this issue and here's my answer.

A Required CD / DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing, that's the message when a failure occurs earlier. This problem usually occurs right after pressing the "Install Now". The same thing often happens when a downgrade from windows 7 to windows xp.

This improvement measures Install Windows 7 Fails above.

The first path;


The first step is the need to enter the BIOS first. This is done by pressing a certain key repeatedly as soon as you start your computer is turned on (or rather after the restart). For many computers, the key is F8, but it may also F1, F2, F10, and the Delete (del) or the Escape key (ESC). Customize with your computer's motherboard manual or try different keys until you find the right one.
Search screen or the option to change the boot sequence. Follow the instructions to change the boot sequence. This is sometimes done using the + (plus) or - (minus).
Change the BIOS boot sequence and set the order of the drive (DVD) optics as the first boot device in BIOS. After that go back to the installation.

The second path;

Other options are Update Failed ITE ATA driver on top and try to boot back into Windows 7. Run Launch Windows Update and install updates ITE ATA driver before trying to upgrade the operating system. Upgrade advisor may not be able to find this driver.

The third path;
Final option is to change from SATA to AHCI driver. Follow these instructions when booting into the BIOS of your computer, then check your HDD or your storage settings. Turn off SATA, switch to AHCI, and reboot normally and try again the installation process of Windows 7.

Thus this brief guide.

Comments :

29 komentar to “Failed to Install Windows 7, A Required CD / DVD Drive Device Driver Is Missing”

Anonymous said...
on 

i have this on a intel board and only when i activate raid. how am i supposed to install and keep raid?

Anonymous said...
on 

I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is really a
nice article, keep it up.
Feel free to visit my web site Horny Pussy Eating Lesbians

Anonymous said...
on 

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are
added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me
from that service? Thanks a lot!
Also visit my homepage :: Teen fuck frenzy

Anonymous said...
on 

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Here is my web page Orlando Fl contractor

Anonymous said...
on 

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to increase my know-how.

Stop by my page: healthy Diet Plans

Anonymous said...
on 

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog
in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then
most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at
a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Here is my web blog; next

Anonymous said...
on 

Thank you for every other fantastic post. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such a perfect
approach of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and
I am at the look for such information.

Here is my weblog :: click here
My web site: more about

Anonymous said...
on 

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the
other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.

Feel free to visit my web blog ... view more

Anonymous said...
on 

This piece of writing provides clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging
and site-building.

Feel free to visit my web site - more

Anonymous said...
on 

It's an remarkable article for all the online visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

Also visit my web site ... outerloop

Anonymous said...
on 

Ahaa, its good conversation about this post at this place
at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.


my page; XXX Teen Sex Movies

Service Tax Registration Delhi said...
on 

These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

aalia lyon said...
on 

Wow really Awesome blog its so informative for us,,Click on this link. BOOTMGR Missing in Windows 7 its can help to solve your bootmgr problem
Thank you
Aalia lyon

Web Design Delhi said...
on 

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

spuig Maurice said...
on 

I'll add a small layer by saying thank you to you for this blog both entertaining and intelligent. It's a real pleasure to come navigate.

voyance par mail

Pool Party in Gurgaon said...
on 

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

voyance gratuite mail said...
on 


bravo, super nice blog, is a beautiful source of information, good luck to you and thank you again for this nice sharing


Start Business in Delhi said...
on 

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

voyance par mail gratuite said...
on 

Fantastic work, thank you so much for shedding a light on the topic.

George Morrison said...
on 

Nice article. Thank you regarding expressing this specific with us. I stumbled upon this informative in addition to fascinating.
search engine optimisation Oxfordshire
social media management buckinghamshire
social media management oxfordshire

voyance par mail gratuite said...
on 

Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks

Agence immobilière maroc said...
on 

Very grateful for this wonderful interview

Location longue durée said...
on 

Some time ago that I was coming on your blog and I must say that it's always so interesting!

Mobile App Developers said...
on 

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

voyance gratuite par email said...
on 

Love the site and all content. Congratulations and thank you

Business Setup Dubai said...
on 

Thank you so much for your informations .

Mobile App Developers said...
on 

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

voyance gratuite en ligne said...
on 

I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

sofy lefour said...
on 

Coucou, ton blog est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup

[url=http://www.voyance-gratuitement.fr]voyance gratuitement[/url]

Post a Comment

Please don`t spaming !
Please do not put a link in the comments box. Author of comments have been getting backlinks from this blog.
I will deleted if your comment is spam or put your link IN THE COMMENTS BOX !!!
Have a nice day my friend... :D

Top Commenters