The easy way to search the website for link exchange.|NETTER KINGDOM The easy way to search the website for link exchange.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The easy way to search the website for link exchange.


You often use search engines? Well, there's the easiest way to make search for link exchange. Use "allintex" or the "allintitle"

Example:
allintext: seo link exchange

Use "allintext" will display on the site would invite link exchange, and inform their site. If "allintitle", make the title to show on their website.




Another alternative:

"Suggest link" +"keyword"
"Suggest a link" +"keyword"
"Suggest site" + "keyword"
"Suggest a site" + "keyword"
"Suggest URL" +"keyword"
"Suggest a URL" +"keyword"
"Suggest an URL" +"keyword"

"Add link" +"keyword"
"Add a link" +"keyword"
"Add site" +"keyword"
"Add a site" +"keyword"
"Add URL" +"keyword"
"Add a URL" +"keyword"
"Add an URL" +"keyword"

"Submit link" +"keyword"
"Submit a link" +"keyword"
"Submit site" +"keyword"
"Submit a site" +"keyword"
"Submit URL" +"keyword"
"Submit a URL" +"keyword"
"Submit an URL" +"keyword"

"favorite links" +"keyword"
"cool sites" +"keyword"
"cool places" +"keyword"
directory +"keyword"
directories +"keyword"
directories +"keyword"
"your location" +"add URL"
"your location" +directory
"your location" +"submit site"
"your location" +"suggest a site"
"recommended links" +"keyword"

Good try and good luck

Comments :

13 komentar to “The easy way to search the website for link exchange.”

Anonymous said...
on 

I know thіs web pagе оffегs
quality bаsed cоntent and extrа informatіon, is thеre anу othеr websіte whiсh proviԁeѕ
such data in quality?

Also visіt my weblog :: Mid Stakes Bonus

Anonymous said...
on 

Gοod artiсle. I аm gоing through mаny of theѕe isѕuеs аs well.
.

Mу blog post - Red Kings Poker Bonus

Anonymous said...
on 

Good іnformаtiοn. Luckу me I fоunԁ
уour blоg by chancе (ѕtumblеupon).
I've book marked it for later!

My homepage; esp.br
Also see my website :: CarbonPoker Promotions

Anonymous said...
on 

Thаnkѕ for ѕharіng
ѕuch a fаstidious thοught, artісlе iѕ pleasant, thаts why і
have rеad it entirely

mу website - 888 Poker Promotions

Anonymous said...
on 

Whether it's to launch your own business or to work in another field, there are a lot of options out there. A large number of elements are looked into on how much a case costs to the injured person. Everybody tries to lead a happy and harmonious life, but their dream in this course sometimes does not become true due to varied reasons.

Here is my page: family lawyers Assistance Program arizona

Anonymous said...
on 

I do not drop many comments, but i did some searching and wound up
here "The easy way to search the website for link exchange.".
And I actually do have some questions for you if you do not mind.
Is it simply me or does it look like a few of the remarks look like written by brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you list of all of your communal sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

my blog ... przegląd klimatyzacji warszawa

Anonymous said...
on 

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Feel free to surf to my web site: klimatyzacja lg

Anonymous said...
on 

May I simply just say what a comfort to find a person that really understands what they're discussing on the internet. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you're not more popular since you definitely have the gift.

Here is my weblog; klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...
on 

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your internet site.

Feel free to surf to my web page ... klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...
on 

It's remarkable in favor of me to have a website, which is good in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

My web blog ... klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...
on 

It is actually a great and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

My weblog - klimatyzacja

Anonymous said...
on 

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

Feel free to surf to my web blog: rolety warszawa

Anonymous said...
on 

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worked hard on. Any tips?

Check out my blog post :: klimatyzacja

Post a Comment

Please don`t spaming !
Please do not put a link in the comments box. Author of comments have been getting backlinks from this blog.
I will deleted if your comment is spam or put your link IN THE COMMENTS BOX !!!
Have a nice day my friend... :D

Top Commenters