Reading Income (report) Google Adsense|NETTER KINGDOM Reading Income (report) Google Adsense

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reading Income (report) Google Adsense


Your online business beginner who deals with Google adsense? The following nah I try sharing wrote about Google adsense report as a beginner you may like me like confused about how to read the report page from google adsense.

At the time of login in Google Adsense, you will get a report on your income. In the default setting acquisition report today. However, you can also view reports in accordance with the timeframe you selected.

In the report you will find 5 things about your adsense earnings: Page Impressions, Clicks, Page CTR, Page e-CPM, and Earnings. What are the meanings of the five parts of it? continue reading.
Page Impressions
Represents the number of times AdSense ads appear. If a page put 3 adsense ads and visit as many as 10 times, then page impressions is 3 × 10 = 30. So, page impressions differ with page views a website.
Clicks
Quite simply, this shows how many times the adsense ad is clicked.

Page CTR
Stands for Rage is Click-thru Rate. This means that the percentage of total clicks divided by the number of impressions. For example, if the impression of as many as 1000 while fellow Page CTR by 27 then it is (27 x 100%): 1000 = 2.7%.
Page eCPM
Stands for effective cost per thousand (M = mill = thousand in Latin) or cost per 1000 impressions. The formula used to calculate eCPM is earnings / impressions multiply by 1000. For example, if the money did was $ 1 with 100 impressions then eCPMnya is 1 / 100 x 1000 = $ 10.
Earnings
Shows how much your income

What is the meaning of any information?

Of course, your Adsense income amount will be determined by the number of people who click on Adsense ads. But make no mistake, when the number of clicks scale approaching the number of impressions then Google will fire your membership from Adsense. Why? Because they will think you do click on your own or other fraudulent means to obtain money through Adsense?

To increase the number of clicks, the number of impressions also need an increase. The trick, of course, with a vigorous campaign. you can learn how to campaign on 9 how to effectively promote your blog.

Do not expect to achieve earnings $ 10 per day if the page impresinya just 100. Unless your site have keyword with high prices or you play dirty hehe.

Now, if the page impressions are still quite high but the income, the clicking is still small, it is necessary to see the page CTRnya. Remember the sense page CTR. If the page CTRnya less than 1%, then the page CTRnya need to be repaired. How to make Adsense ads look as if a portion of the site and its content must also comply with the contents of the site

That's according to what I read. How is your experience?

Comments :

27 komentar to “Reading Income (report) Google Adsense”

pankaj said...
on 

My website has a daily impression of 178 uniques, i haven't applied for google adsense as i am afraid that they will disapprove my application according to their policy "a site must be 6 monts old" for indian bloggers. And i have fulfilled their other policy as i think. Can you please review mywebsite if i should apply or not. As i heard that if you have unique content and some uniques then they will approve early. My blog is at http://blognight.in

aravinda said...
on 

My website is www.freestudentprojects.com .
I am having more thatn 5000 visitors..
but still i am earning 10 to 15 dollars per day..
please help me :
my mail id is ebizz100@gmail.com

Omprakash Sharma said...
on 

Sir, i have 6000+ daily visits bt adsense not approving http://www.opsblogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
on 

I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!


Feel free to surf to my weblog http://tagza.com/user/profile/ethanijq/

Anonymous said...
on 

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues
with your website. It appears as though some of the text in your posts are running off the
screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this
is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with
my browser because I've had this happen previously. Thank you

Here is my blog: clickbank marketplace estafa

Anonymous said...
on 

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, so he/she wants
to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.


My web page ... home working opportunities

Anonymous said...
on 

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.

The clearness in your post is simply nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed
to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
please continue the enjoyable work.

Also visit my webpage; Perfil

Anonymous said...
on 

I visited many web pages except the audio quality for audio
songs existing at this web page is in fact marvelous.

Visit my blog - jobs From home

Anonymous said...
on 

That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the
blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Thanks for
sharing this one. A must read post!

My web site - privatkrankenversicherung

Anonymous said...
on 

I constantly emailed this blog post page to all my associates, since if like to read it next my
friends will too.

Feel free to surf to my web-site Full Review

Anonymous said...
on 

Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

My web page: affiliate affiliate

Anonymous said...
on 

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Thank you!

Visit my web blog entrepreneurial businesses

Anonymous said...
on 

When some one searches for his necessary thing,
thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over
here.

My site ... making money from clickbank

Anonymous said...
on 

Hi to every one, it's truly a fastidious for me to pay a visit this web site, it contains helpful Information.

Here is my web site: www.minecraft.com

Anonymous said...
on 

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.


Here is my website; bill consolidation loan

Anonymous said...
on 

I think the admin of this web site is really working hard in favor of his website, for the reason
that here every data is quality based information.

Feel free to visit my page; click through the following web page

Anonymous said...
on 

Superb website you have here but I was wondering if
you knew of any community forums that cover
the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

Feel free to surf to my web site - how much does a foster parent get paid

Anonymous said...
on 

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the
exact same comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service?
Kudos!

Here is my web page: How To Play CarTown

Anonymous said...
on 

Hey, I am here for the first time. I recently found the url on a board discussing car rental tampa airport and I think it is actually worthwhile
and it also helped me a lot. I hope to give one thing or another back
and advice some people just like you assisted
me.

my web page: Car Rental In Malaga

Anonymous said...
on 

Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a data! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

Also visit my site: Magican Show

Anonymous said...
on 

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet
again to read more news.

Here is my webpage: where do i go to watch tv shows online

pickourbricks said...
on 

mine is jut having $2 income a day.
i have only 200 visitiors a day.
how can i make more money.
thanks :)

shanthan said...
on 

Procedure of adsense approval is changed. There are two steps. I got account and placed ads but i also received msg that my account is not activated. can you help me.

Voyance mail said...
on 

Un blog de haute qualité.C'est le type de blog qui me plaît et dont lesquels je partage mon point de vue modeste.
voyante gratuite par mail

voyance gratuite par mail said...
on 

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post��|

Easylearnenglish said...
on 

Hey, I am here for the first time.can you help me.can you help me.

sofy lefour said...
on 


Coucou, ton blog est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup

[url=http://www.suzanne-voyance.com]voyance gratuite en ligne[/url]

Post a Comment

Please don`t spaming !
Please do not put a link in the comments box. Author of comments have been getting backlinks from this blog.
I will deleted if your comment is spam or put your link IN THE COMMENTS BOX !!!
Have a nice day my friend... :D

Top Commenters